Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Greetings on All Hallow's Eve! It has been a very long time since I've been able to post. Unfortunately, real life has reared its ugly head and caused quite an uproar. I'm hoping that things will now move a little smoother not only for me, but for so many others that are struggling right now. Now, on to much happier things...I have four books out now. All have been published through Venus Press! ***waves to Tracey and the gang!*** The books are as follows: 'Style of a Lifetime, Safe Haven, Miami Desire, and last but NOT least...A Dark Night in Paris, which is my very first paranormal romance. I'm very happy to say that Venus Press chose it to be a part of their "All Hallow's Eve" series. All books have gotten very nice reviews and I'm hoping to update my website soon. I was very happy to be a part of a fun Halloween chat earlier in the month, and I want to thank all that participated and I do appreciate all the support I've received with my books. Currently, I'm editing The Professor, which I've been working on since 2002. It is my very first baby, and I love this book so much. Thanks go to Alan Rickman for the inspiration! And...speaking of Alan Rickman, if you are a fan, please go visit a fantastic Yahoo group: Alan Rickman World of Writers and More (ARWOW) http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlanRickmanWorldOfWritersAndMore/ There are so many wonderfully creative writers there, that I can't possibly even begin to name them all. My other books, Glimpse of Hope, Man in Black and Voice of an Angel, have all been put on hold. I've just had too many irons in the fire for too long. I would like to announce that I've been chosen to be in a collection of Erotica. The contest was held by Better Sex Fiction, and my story, Flying at Night was one of the select few that has been chosen. The story will be in hardback, as well as audio cd. I'm very excited by this, especially since the story was chosen out of thousands! I think this has caught everyone up so far, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail me at any time: andrea@andreaglenn.net Best Regards, and please have a very safe and Happy Halloween! Boo to you! Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home